CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

What were my parents thinking??

Just recently my step dad, Greg, sent me some old pictures that I never even knew existed. Isn't it funny that you don't remember some things from the past until you see a picture.....one much like this one....
I saw this picture and I just about died!!! I was probably 9 years old when this picture was taken. It was at my Mom & Greg's wedding. Ok...who in the world allowed me to pick out those glasses?? Holy smokes! Those suckers are HUGE!! And didn't my mother ever teach me to cross my legs when I had a dress on? Geez...you can see right up my dress! Which I 'm sure when Greg took this picture...he was totally thinking blackmail.....
And the bangs...what is with the bangs???
Anyway, I had to share...maybe to give you all a good laugh. Cracks me up everytime I see it. My cousin Madi is there next to me. Doesn't look like we liked each other very much huh... Haha, we did! We used to play all the time during the summer. I would tag along with Greg up to Grandma Haywards house and Madi, Robert and I would do just about anything we could to drive Grandma nuts. We were always in trouble!
Now, a lesson to be learned, PLEASE don't let your kids look so nerdy!! haha!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Happy birthday Camille! Okay that picture is the best! And I am so proud of you for posting it. We all have blackmail pictures that will continue to haunt us. I bought glasses just like my boyfriends. Imagine wanting to look like a boy!

Brittney said...

HAHAHAHAHa.... oh, my!!!! That's sooo funny! I love it!! That's all I can say! Oh, man I hope our kids don't look back at their kiddy pictures and think we dressed them all crazy! Oh, how the styles change! Thanks for the laugh Fifer!

Anonymous said...

haha that's pretty funny! the not crossing the legs totally made the picture! definitely a blackmail pic. hahaha.

Kendra said...

Haha! Love the picture, but the comments just made it great! I have a few from my parents wedding that I would rather have disappear...And, happy late birthday!! Nice to have a break from your jokster husband. Hahaha, you two SOOOOO deserve each other :) I mean that in a good way :)