CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Holey Carpet

Sooo........ Tuesday night I came home and Ryan says, "Hey Mille come here I have a surprise for you!" I'm thinking oh yay! I love surprises!! Our friend Alfred was over and he says, "Oh Camille you better close your eyes...it's a good one." As I'm walking into the living room, I almost stumbled over this......

Yep....a 2 inch perfectly round hole in my pretty carpet!!!! Not exactly the surprise I was hoping for. SAD FACE :( Wondering which "child" of ours did this....

Here he is...my sweet Joey....he is the culprit of the holey carpet. Although I wanted to strangle him, I just couldn't do it! Look at this sweet face! He's smiling...he thinks it's funny. Ryan said that he had piled all his toys on top of the hole. He didn't even see it until he started picking up the toys! Jo must have known he was in trouble....trying to cover it up. Geez...
What does one do about holey carpet? And holey carpet right in the middle of your living room? Who the heck knows....
I'm telling you....God is preparing us for real children!!!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

All I have to say is that is what you get for getting a terrier. We used to tell people that we had cairn terrors because that was more like it. I can't even begin to tell you how many chewed up shoes, belts, kids toys, carpet,etc. we have had. Good luck, he is a cutie.

Lori said...

Don't you just love the joys of parenting? He is adorable though!