CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Few Things

So...my last post kind of got deleted. I decided it was kind of wierd having my ultrasound on the blog. Maybe I was just being a grumpy pregnant woman that day, who knows, but anywho, I decided to save those pics for family.

If you haven't heard, it is a boy. We decided to name him Parks Kenley Darrington. We wanted something different, and didn't want to stick with family names... didn't want to hurt any feelings. So it was easiest to come up with our own. Parks it is. We love it.



The first thing we bought for him....his bedding! I ordered them today. I wanted to get it here so we could match paint colors and get his room painted. Plus, Im going to be making alot of the crib sheets, if it ends up being cheaper than buying them. We'll have to do some checking around. I suffer from matching syndrome, so I want his sheets to match his bedding as well.


Here is a picture. Kind of hard to see. I bought it from JCPenney. I also bought the matching mobile. There are so many different kinds of bedding out there, but when I saw this one, I wanted it. It just seemed to fit. I love the little dogs and the mobile is adorable with its little stuffed quilted dogs.

I did get a registry done at Target as well. Probably a little early, but thats ok. I wanted to get it done. We probably won't plan on any showers until October. I think I spent 2-3 hours in that store looking over everything possible! My feet definitely hurt after that was over. Ryan wasn't feeling good, so he didn't come. Good thing our tastes are the same so far.

I'm almost 22 weeks now. Past half way, feeling good for the most part. I might need a wheelchair for our trip to Florida in September....haha! My feet get pretty sore after awhile, as does my back. Maybe I should wear better shoes than flip flops...but its so hot thats all I want. And they feel better on swollen feet. Oh the joys!

Anyway, just wanted to give an update! Hope everyone has a great 4th!

0 comments: