CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cupcake Anyone?

Sooo.....today I got a little carried away. This week we are having a little "bake sale" at the bank to start raising money for Relay For Life this year. First Federal is a big sponsor of this event and so we thought we would get an early start on raising some funds.
I decided that I probably got a little carried away when I started making cartoon faces on them out of candy corn and cinnamon lips.

Anyhow, I was quite amused at my little cupcakes and thought I would share them with you all!
Don't they look ssooo good? Would you pay 50 cents for one of my delish cup cakes?? :)






2 comments:

Brittney said...

Good Job!!They do look good! I would pay 50 cents for them, Cahlin wouldn't let me leave without one! YOu are so creative!

the h fam. said...

great job millie!! those are the cutest cupcakes. mmm that sounds really good now!