CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Eight

I've been tagged again!

The rules:
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 Favorite Shows

1. Greys Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. The Office
4. The Big Bang Theory
5. Desperate Housewives
6. The Bachelor
7. The Hills - ridiculous drama...funny
8. One Tree Hill

8 things I did yesterday

1. Went to Work
2. Picked up Ryan for lunch
3. Went to the Post Office
4. Played ball with Lucy
5. Finished a Clutch
6. Started a totebag
7. Ate some Potato Soup
8. Bought a Birthday Card

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Olive Garden
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. The Stop
4. Jakers
5. Canyoncrest
6. Maxies
7. Pita Pit - maybe not quite a restaraunt
8. Any Chinese restaraunt...except the one in Jerome

8 things I'm looking forward to

1. Finishing my Christmas orders so I can relax a little bit
2. Visiting family for Christmas
3. Christmas
4. Getting off work
5. Maybe buying a new home
6. Maybe getting out of the house we are renting...ugh!
7. Kids - DON'T GET ANY IDEAS...I'M NOT PREGO YET...that I know of anyway!
8. Summer....

8 things on my wish list

1. To start our family!
2. Lexus RX 300 - white
3. Ryan to strike it rich so I can stay home with our babies. Yes...I have baby fever :)
4. To buy a home
5. For my new business adventure to take off...so I can stay home...
6. Happiness always for my family members
7. Happiness for all of my good friends
8. Good health and happiness for my family..whenever Ryan and I start one!

8 people I tag

1. Kate
2. Kendra
3. Rachael
4. Shawna
5. Brittney
6. Ashley
7. Cierra
8.

1 comments:

Brittney said...

fun Tag! Good job! You are completly baby hunger! I think you talked about having a family or a baby in every topic! :)