CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My 3rd Family

This picture was taken on December 3rd at the First Federal Christmas Party. These ladies are the ladies that work at my branch in Jerome. Left to Right: Jerrine, Jackie, Rosa, Jana, Me & Teena.
I wanted to share this picture, because these ladies are some of my best friends, and I spend more time with them than I do my own family! Thanks to work!!
Don't be alarmed...all the alcoholic beverages belong to the husbands of these ladies...they aren't mine!! I know what you all were thinking....
The Christmas Party was great, we had dinner, and there was a band, dancing and raffles.
Anyhow... I hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
I love and miss you all!!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Hey Camille! I saw your mom the other night at Cierra's bridal shower! I missed you!! :) we talked about dance stuff and "remember when's" and it was fun. I talked about how it drove you NUTS when we would all chomp on ice (not that I blame you for going crazy) and all of the crazy funny times that we had. It was fun to reminisce! So, I just thought I would tell ya. :) love ya Camille!! Hope you had a merry Christmas.

Mille said...

My mom told me about that!! I was glad that at least she got to see you all!! Haha...it still drives me nuts when people chomp on ice... I blame you all for my phobia!! J/K.

Lori said...

Oh Camille, look at how beautifully you have grown up! I loved your bags and love, love, love Rageddy Ann! Happy New Year!