CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Dearest Friend Kate....



So....I have just recently acquired a new friend. This friend thinks she quite humorous.... I have been so lucky....to be the culprit of her latest fun filled activity.


Here is the story..

So this morning, I am going about my usual day at work, nothing to exciting, just thrilled to be at work and excited to meet & greet any customer that will be coming in. My interoffice mail was delivered around approximately 10:30 a.m. As I was going through my envelopes, I noticed something interesting, see picture below:




So you see, its just a normal interoffice envelope, To Camille...From Kate. I'm thinking what in the world is she sending me? She didn't tell me she was sending anything.... Much to my surprise.....this is what I received....from my dearest friend Kate....



YUP....YOU ARE SEEING CORRECTLY....SHE SENT ME A PREGNANCY TEST!!!

Apparently, now that we are moving into a new house...Kate thinks its baby time....or...because I have baby fever...she thinks its funny to send me tests....just in case. She even offered to take a test with me...in case I was scared! I just love my new friend!!! Isn't she great!!??!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

hahaha, that's awesome. What a great friend. I don't think I would let someone help me with a pregnancy test tho... just to much for me! :) she sounds great!

Kendra said...

HAHAHA!! I am glad that you have someone over there to give you a hard time Camille! :) I agree with Britney--taking the prego test is a little ummm....personal. Reading it, however, can be done with several people in the room. :) Good luck with that!

Annie Bierma said...

Hilarious!