CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

CoMpEtItIoN!!

Today, I went to Boise and met up with my family to watch my step-sister's dance competition. Yup...she dances for Rigby!!! The competition was at the Idaho Center in Nampa. I had SOOOO much fun!! I have never been able to just set and watch a competition all the way through...because of course...I was always competing! I loved it, it was so much fun to go and watch all the teams and see the new things they are doing.

I must say, that Rigby is pretty good this year. They were only in the Military, Novelty, and Dance categories, but they were so great. And they were wearing our old Military uniforms from sophomore year!! Memories...!!! Their novelty was super duper cute. They did a circus theme. I loved it. So cute. Made me want to dance again. Oh if I only had the time.

What I found so interesting though, is that there were NO teams from Idaho Falls. Apparently they don't have any really anymore. Not sure why. That kind of stinks.
But of course, Centennial was rockin as well. They were always amazing, and still are. Their kick routine was to the song " itty bitty, teeny weeny, little polka dot bikini" It was adorable. And their team is huge and so uniform.

I was also really impressed with Boise States Cheerleading Team. Their competition routine was amazing, and apparently they are taking it to Anaheim. Their stunts were nearly flawless. Its great to see that Idaho Teams are so great.

Anyhow......I'm super duper tired from all that driving and setting! So I'm DONE!

2 comments:

Lori said...

How fun Camille. Shyenne's best friend is on Rigby's team. I have begged Shy to try out but she refuses. It is her loss. I am glad you had a good time!

Unknown said...

Hey Camille, I just ran upon your blog and thought I'd say Hi. You look happy and like things are going well for you. :) I'm jealous you got to go to a dance competition, I love watching those. Anyhow just sayin hi.