CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Smarties...


On Monday the bank celebrated my b-day with cake and goody bags. Well these little goody bags had smarties in them....well a few. For some reason I was intrigued. So I pulled a few out, ate them all up. Next thing I know....I'm in the back room snatching every package of smarties from all those goody bags. Geez! Today....they're my favorite....and I'm all out! :( I better be careful, or I'm going to weigh 500 lbs by the time this pregnancy is over. Thank heavens smarties aren't too fattening. But boy oh boy were they good!
I also really crave strawberry lemonade. Powerade or Country Time. Albertsons was my best friend today because they had powerade on sale for .79!!! YAY! Time to grab a few extra strawberry lemonades. Hooray.
And...lastly....all the sudden my belly started poking out today....or maybe I'm just bloated?? Not sure...but there is definitely a little belly there. Whoa.

0 comments: